Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's Holiday Shopping Time!

Img_6754_copyIt's that time of year, time to stock up on supplies for your holiday card making and for all those Christmas and Holiday gifts!  I have loaded new samples in my Art Gallery for you to view.  This is an easy way to just pick out a card that you'd like to make for your Christmas card.  Of course, once you've picked out your card just email me to order all your supplies.  Orders can be shipped directly to you so there's a minimal wait from the time you place your order and when you can start stampin'! 



I also have lots of great products for loved ones on your gift list!  Simply Sent kits are perfect for new and experienced stampers alike!  Or, consider getting your favorite crafter a fun new tool, like the Crop-a-Dile, Build-a-Brads, Pretties kit, Watercolor Crayons or more!  If you'd like to receive some of these items for Christmas then just pass my email along to your loved ones with a wish list and I'd be happy to help them out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment