Thursday, January 17, 2008

Triple Clipboard Design

Triple_clipboardHere's a photo of my newest creation - one of the Stampin' Up! Triple clipboards!  I've been having so much fun shopping from the new catalog and dreaming up projects that I was inspired to put this clipboard together and I had so much fun!  Can you tell?? 



This clipboard was made using the new Bali Breeze Designer Paper; Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons and several ribbons.  The letters are from the On Board Lots of Letters chipboard, using my double embossing technique.  It was really fun to put together and surprisingly fast and easy! 



And, one great thing about the high quality Stampin' Up! Rub-Ons is that they stick to metal!  After I took this photo I added white rub-ons to each of the "clippies" on the clipboard and they were so easy!  As a tip, use a bone folder to apply them to your cardstock, metal, glass, etc. 



No comments:

Post a Comment