Sunday, March 22, 2009

Customer Appreciation Sale!!

Every year when I get to travel with Stampin' Up! on a fun vacation, I like to do something to thank all of the people who made that possible - my customers!  This year is no different and whether you are a past customer, a present customer or a future customer this special is for you! 


Because I'll be traveling all orders for this special must be place online (click here and then click shop now to order).  This year's special is simple, place any order through March 31st through my website and get 20% of the March order to apply toward any order in April!  This means that if you purchase $100 in product through this sale, you will have $20 credit toward any order in April!  I am not able to offer a discount through my shopping cart so this will give you some order credit to use in April when the Occasions Mini is released (and it is awesome)!  You will also get your Sale-A-Bration benefits on orders placed as well as hostess benefits on orders over $150. 


Any questions, drop me a line as I will plan to check email occasionally but in the meantime check out the catalogs on the left side of this page and happy sale shopping!


The fine print... Order credit is 20% of the merchandise total of your sale order, shipping and tax do not count toward the sale credit.  Order credit must be used up prior to the end of April 2009.  That's it, have fun shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment