Sunday, August 9, 2009

Stampin' Up! Starter Kit Special

DBWS_starterkit In case you haven't already heard, you can start your own business and join my team of WOW Stampers through the end of August for just $85!  The kit contains $80.10 in Stampin' Up! Product plus all the business supplies you need to get started!  The kit is geared toward Stampin' Up's new 2009-2010 In Color line and new stamps but the colors can be changed to suit any colors you like! 


To sweeten the deal, the first three stampers to join my team in August will get a FREE $24.95 Stamp Set of their choice as a thank you from me for joining us! 


As always, I encourage you to contact me with questions before signing up to become a demonstrator.  Being a demo has been a life changing experience for me there are so many great benefits and an awesome career plan that is designed to help you earn some extra income doing something you love!  I'd love to hear about your dreams so I can coach you on how you may be able to achieve them!



No comments:

Post a Comment