Friday, January 12, 2007

Beautiful Background Stamps

Img_4149 Here’s a great idea to help you with your stamp storage!  Instead of labeling the boxes for your background stamps, why not use the labels on the sides of the stamps themselves?  Then, you can line them up on your bookshelf like books so they’re more readily accessible and take up less storage space.  Plus, you can use the stampin’ store containers they are normally stored in for other uses, like storing cut cardstock, scraps, Stampin’ Around® ink cartridges, you name it!  By the way, I love this dotted background stamp!  It reminds me of the background on a bag of M&M's!  check it out the next time you're at the store!  Img_4152_1



1 comment:

  1. Good idea...I am cleaning up the tornado that is my craft room today and I will incorporate your suggestion...TFS!

    ReplyDelete