Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Leadership was Awesome!

WOW!  I just returned home from the Stampin' Up!® Leadership Convention in Houston and it was awesome!  If you're already on my newsletter list you read about the exciting things coming for new Demonstrators who join my team through the end of February!  Keep an eye on my calendar for group meetings and an opportunity night that you can attend to find out more.  Or, just email me with your questions! 



Cowgirl The theme of Leadership this year was "Get Connected" and honestly my favorite part of the whole weekend was catching up with the friends I've met during the last year and a half, both teammates and demonstrators from other groups.  Here is a photo of me with one of the Stampin' Up! staff - I attended the Manager's round-up on Friday night which was awesome!  At the round-up I rode a Mechanical Bull and sat on a real Texas Longhorn!  It was so much fun!  I'm looking to attending next year's Leadership in Sunny California - what a great place to visit in January! 



No comments:

Post a Comment