Sunday, April 29, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Chocolate_extravaganza That's right, I've been tagged in a game of blogger tag!  My downline and friend, Diane tagged me!  This means that I'm going to share 7 fun facts about myself.  So, here goes...









  1. When I was a kid some family friends nicknamed me “Green Bean” because I had a green jumper on one day.  It stuck!  I haven’t been called that in a long time, so if you’re reading this be sure to tell me Hi Green Bean the next time you see me! 


  2. Speaking of names, I also used to go by Jenny when I was a kid.  I have long since outgrown that nickname (except when I hear the 867-5309 song… you know what I’m talking about!)  So, please don’t call me Jenny.  J 


  3. I love Stampin’ Up! – OK, most of you knew that already.  But, you probably didn’t know that when I became a demonstrator I had only stamped once before and had only intended to buy supplies for my own personal use for scrapbooking.  But, I had several friends who wanted to learn stamping so I learned and then taught them!  I just returned from a free Panama Canalcruise that I earned so anything is possible with SU! 


  4. One of my three cats has thumbs!  Really, he has extra toes that make him look like he has thumbs!  He also has a tendency to give me a thumbs up sign when he lies down which is really cute!


  5. My favorite childhood book was “The Giving Tree” by Shel Silverstein.  It’s a book that says a lot about how we should treat others and live our lives and I love to give this book to new moms that I know! 


  6. I am an avid Packer and Badger fan even though I’m in Illinois!  I went to school at the University of Wisconsin and am 100% Badger.  I will always remember my Mom watching the Packers over her ironing (funny what we remember from our childhood).  They weren’t very good back in those days and aren’t again right now but there’s something about Wisconsin fans – we’ll show up to support our team no matter what! 


  7. Last but not least, I can't post on my blog without a photo so here is a picture of a group of us at the Dessert Extravaganza on the second formal night of the Stampin' Up! Panama Canal cruise!




Thanks for reading and keep watching for more photos from my cruise and upcoming specials!  The retiring stamp list will be out on May 1st and we’ll have a new special then too! 



1 comment:

  1. Sharie aka your 2nd SAMMay 5, 2007 at 1:13 AM

    Hi Jen- So I've kept your blog info around and decided to see what you have new. You would think being in labor this would stampin' would be the last thing on my mind but it's not. You have some great ideas and I love the picture from the cruise with you, Laura (one my FAV girls, isn't she super sweet) and the famous running CA Lyndsie. It looks like you had a ball. It has been fun getting to know you, I hope we stay in touch. Best of luck! Sharie

    ReplyDelete