Saturday, April 7, 2007

The Army Brats!

Boot_camp_gradsSo, we're not really army brats... This is me with some of my girls at our "Boot Camp Commisioning Party".  The four of us participated in a business boot camp to help us get more orgainzed and grow our businesses.  It was a lot of fun but also a lot of work! 



I'm so lucky to have Diane, Sara and Nancy in my group of demonstrators - they are so talented and fun to be with!  We decided to dress alike and show our team spirit as you can see in this photo.  I even made them dog tags to wear for the night using the key tag punch! They're hard to see here but they're hanging around our necks! 



I have a great recruiting special for you from now through the end of May!  You can earn sets that I can't get my hands on until June just by becoming a demonstrator!  Plus, we're having a group gathering on April 28th that you can attend free by coming as a potential recruit.  So, if you've been thinking about it and now would be a good time, check out my specials page and then email me for more details! 



No comments:

Post a Comment