This is a new technique that I came up with for my presentation at convention and it's really easy to do! It gives the look of cracked glass without having to use a freezer!
Here is how you go about achieving this look:
- Stamp desired image on a piece of cardstock
- "Smoosh" versamark all over the cardstock.
- Pour Glassy Glaze Enamel over the cardstock and heat.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 so you have two layers of Glassy Glaze.
- While the image is still hot, press a Weathered stamp that has been inked with dark ink (I used Close to Cocoa) into the Glassy Glaze. Voila, it's as simple as that!
This is another sample using the same technique - this is the card that my stamp club did this week! I will have an opening in October for stamp club so if you're interested in learning cool techniques like this email me to find out about joining the best club in town!
looks soooo cool!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for sharing this great technique!!ReplyDelete
Mary Ann (mastamper on SCS)
Very cool! Thanks for sharing this!ReplyDelete