Before I left on my roadtrip to move to Colorado, I had a little going away party out with some friends sharing a fun night since it will be awhile until I see them again. What amazed me about that night was not only the number of people who showed up but all but one of my girlfriends there were into stamping! Some are friends who come to my classes, others were downline members who have become friends and still others are demonstrators from other groups! Even one of the guys there admitted to stamping! This is not my going away party but several of the girls in my group at a Boot Camp party that we earned!
For me the best thing about being a demonstrator has been the positive influence that it's had on my life - many new friends, the opportunity to share what I love and a chance to give back to the community.
Whether you're looking for new friendships, some extra income or a discount on some awesome products then why not give Stampin' Up! a try! And, now has never been a better time - through March 17 you can sign up to be a demonstrator on my website for just $159 plus tax! Just use the password Ribbon to get started or you can email me first if so I can answer any questions first and help you get started!
The starter kit and demonstrator opportunity includes:
- Up to $316 in Stampin' supplies in your customizable kit (stamps, ink, cardstock, pastels, cleaning system and more - everything you need to get started in stampin' as a hobby or a business!)
- Business Supplies - catalogs, order forms, brochures and more!
- 30% off your first order with hostess benefits!
- A minimum 20% off all future orders
- Monthly and quarterly magazines filled with stamping ideas!
- Access to the Demonstrator website filled with lots of great samples and project ideas
- All of my training and new demonstrator information to help you get off to a strong start!
Whether you're looking for a business, a hobby or just want to purchase the kit as the deal of the day, now is a great time to give Stampin' Up! a try! email me to help get you started!
Post a Comment