Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hostess Set Preview

Wings of Friendship Swap OK, here's a sneak peek of one of the new hostess sets and some new In-Colors!  This was my favorite hostess set from the new catalog and it's called Wings of Friendship. 


This card uses the new In-Color Markers (WOO HOO for that) and the In-Colors that I'm showing here are: Bermuda Bay (blue), Melon Mambo (pink), Crushed Curry (yellow) and Dusty Durango (rust).  I've also used Old Olive for the green branch as I find that it accentuates the new In-Colors nicely! 


In case you're wondering, the other two new In-Colors for this Year are Soft Suede (tan/brown) and Rich Razzleberry (grape/purple).  I can tell that we're going to have a lot of fun with the new In-Colors this coming year so be sure to pre-order your catalog from me now and if you live in Colorado, be sure to attend my open house on July 7th! 



No comments:

Post a Comment