Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just Jawing Journal

Skully Notebook For those who know me you know that I love to use Stampin' Up's on board journals to make lots of Journals.  In fact, you've probably seen many of them on my website including that cute flamingo one that I made for my friend Jen and I on our Hawaii trip.  Well, here's my latest creation.  I've loved this set and matching designer paper since it was first released and knew that I wanted to make a journal, I just hadn't done it yet.  So, in preparation for my trip to Chicago I started thinking about a design and playing with ideas and this is what I came up with! 


This journal uses the Just Jawing stamp set and coordinating Rockabilly speciality designer series paper.  The paper is retiring but when I checked last there was still some availalble so email me today to order yours!  The glitter is the fine galaxy and fine supernova glitter and is adhered to the jumbo brads and stamped images using our tombo multi-purpose adhesive.


If you'd like to make a similar journal just contact me to order the supplies needed and I'll happily send you my journal instructions as well.  Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment