Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Stampin' Up! Convention 2011

IMG_2912


I'm home from this year's Stampin' Up! Convention, here I am with two of my group, downline Trina in the middle and one of my uplines, Glenda on the left.  The opening night of convention we had a garden party so everyone in our group (there were 28 of us) made coordinating hats and wore them, we got a lot of compliments!  It was great to be back in Salt Lake sharing stamping with friends and getting inspired to create great things! 


This year at convention they did something different and gave each convention attendee a three ring binder with the catalog in it, it was great!  And, in true Stampin' Up! style it was a beautiful binder with coordinating tabs!  You can see photos of this cute binder below.  The first photo is of the binder cover when it's closed and then the photo below that is of the inside of the binder with the catalog inside! 


IMG_3378 In the second photo there is a smaller notebook sitting on the binder flap, this is one of the notebooks that I made for my downline who attended convention this year.  For those who know me, I always make a notebook of some sort for my girls who come with me to convention and this year was only different because the journals that I usually use had been discontinued.  :(  So, I went with composition notebooks instead and covered them with Designer Series paper.  This year the DSP I used was Paisley Petals (122367) and then I accented it with a little Baja Breeze seam binding (122331)  and  a mini vintage tag (118763) that each person could personalize with the year, their intials, a stamp, button or whatever they wanted.  I think they turned out cute, I just wish that I had thought to take a photo of the other two designs before I gave them all away.  Oh well!  I made a bunch of them this year and it was so fun to give them away and see them get used! 


IMG_3380




No comments:

Post a Comment