Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ann Sandles Finish

I was able to finish Ann Sandles last week.  Here she is, next will be to pick out a frame for her.


IMG_0695


Things have been busy at work and outside of work so I'm just getting around to posting again.  I can't say that I loved stitching this piece mostly because of the repetitive border.  But, I do like it and it was a perfect piece for me these last few weeks since I could pick it up or put it down rather easily when I had time to stitch here and there. 


IMG_0700I'm now working my way through a pile of pieces that need framing, most of which I have the frames and just need to find the time to lace up.  I got out a couple of them to add my initials when I finished Ann Sandles and you can see that my little helper thought that they looked like a cozy spot to cuddle up on! 



6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your finish... Ann looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann is a beautiful sampler,
    Can't wait to see the three in frames and on the walls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finish, just lovely! lol! Love the kitty on the samplers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful finish, Jen!! I can't get over how fast you are!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann looks wonderful Jen! I know what you mean about the repetitive borders - boring!! But in the end, they always look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all three, but one is a little difficult to see with the fur in the way!

    ReplyDelete