Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Christmas Garden Update

IMG_1012Just a quick update on my Christmas Garden progress.  I've made quite a bit of progress since my last post, finishing up the border vine and gold dividing bands. 


Having the border partially done is stressing me out so I'm thinking of working on all those little strawberries in the border to have the border done and have more pink in the piece. 


I've jumped around a bit but am enjoying stitching this and I think that once I get the border done and can focus on the motifs I'll really enjoy it!


I'll be back later in the week with a TUSAL update and will iron the wrinkles out of this piece to show my progress then.  Thanks for stopping by! 



2 comments:

  1. What a pretty sampler, love the deer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, nice start to such a pretty sampler! I'm glad you are enjoying it. I jump around a lot when I'm stitching.

    ReplyDelete