Saturday, December 9, 2006

SU Pajama Party!

Img_3634This is a photo of the hotel that we stayed at in Zion.  I loved the view of the red rocks outside my hotel room window each morning!  Once we reached Zion we had some time to unpack and eat dinner and then come back to our rooms to get ready for the Pajama Party!  And, as an added bonus, upon coming back to the room after dinner there was a Founder's circle pillow there with my initials on it!  This was one of many gifts that we received during our trip! 



That night we all "dressed up" in our PJ's and met to swap cards and share ideas.  I've included a photo here of me with Shelli, Stampin' Up!'s CEO and co-founder.  The theme of our swap was the upcoming Holidays so I came home with a bunch of holiday themed cards to share!  Img_3643



It was so wonderful to be inspired by some of the great ideas that other demonstrators shared.  Some were small things and some were big ideas.  Most of all it was just a lot of fun to get to spend time with fellow stampers and businesswomen! 



No comments:

Post a Comment