Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Holiday Wreath

Christmas_wreath_2Merry Christmas!  This wreath was designed and created by my friend and downline Diane Pappas.  Diane showed me her creation and it just blew me away so I had to make one to hang in my house!  Can you guess how it's made?  I'll give you a hint - look for the images of our five flower punch, and this is a creative use of our chipboard to make a sturdy backing for the wreath!  That's really two hints! 



Diane is such a talented stamper and I am lucky to know her!  But, that is one of the things about my group of demonstrators - we just have a great time sharing and learning from one another!  It really helps to make it fun and easy to be a demonstrator! 



2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Jen. Diane really is very tallented. I need to try and make this. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is as cute as can be! Gonna have to go make one of these!

    ReplyDelete