Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Catalog Open House

Img_6878_copy_2 At my new Catalog Open house on Friday evening, participants got to make this card and a second card with the new "Time Well Spent" hostess set!  We had a great time and had fun finding and comparing our favorite items in the new catalog! 



I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am!   Remember, that in January you can purchase the Valentine's Bundle which includes this stamp set, two spools of ribbon and medium cello bags.  You receive one of the spools of ribbon free in January for ordering the bundle which is a $7.95 value!  Contact me today if you're interested in this great bundle.  And, if you order this bundle by January 23rd then you can attend my free bundle class on the 31st!  Don't live in the Chicago area?  Order the bundle and I'll mail you the projects! 



No comments:

Post a Comment