Thursday, January 15, 2009

Home from Stampin' Up! Leadership with a New Catalog!

IMG_9083 I'm home from the Stampin' Up! Leadership conference with a new catalog, lots of great card swaps and ideas and a lot of great memories!  The new catalog is just awesome, lots of great new products, samples and a cool new circle cutter!  I can't post a picture of the cover or new products until the catalog is released on January 19th but trust me, you won't be disappointed!  If you want to get your hands on your very own copy you can either email me to reserve a copy or get a free copy when you place an online order in February!  Just click shop now to start your online order


The Photo here is with my friend and downline, Diane at the Manager's reception at Islands of Adventure!  It was a blast!!



No comments:

Post a Comment