Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini is Here and it's AWESOME!

HolidayMini_US_2009 The Holiday Mini Catalog is here and it's filled with fun and fabulous products and ideas for all of your crafting needs!  From fun skeletons (this is my favorite for Halloween) to Christmas to 3-D treats to a new Jewelry line (which will be available) soon there are lots of great products here that you're sure to love!


Also, available on October 1st will be the new "My Digital Studio" package that will let you scrapbook digitally.  It's full of drag and drop features to make this quick and easy, just import your photos, add some text and you're done.  Or, if you like more elaborate pages and cards you can create custom layouts!  Best of all, all of the artwork, colors and accessories coordinate with Stampin' UP's great products so you can print your pages and then continue to accessorize! 


When you order My Digital Studio from me in October by placing an online order I'll send you a $10 gift card to use toward a future purchase!  I know that this product will sell itself but I hope you'll consider buying your copy through me and then letting me help you learn all about how to use it!



No comments:

Post a Comment