Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful

ThankfulWow, I'm so thankful for being able to spend a long weekend with my family, it was wonderful to spend the time together and to be here in Colorado for the holiday!  We had my parents, Grandfather and Aunt all here plus some of my neighbors joined us for dinner so all in all we had 8 adults, 1 baby, 4 dogs and 2 cats in my house for Thanksgiving dinner.  It was great! 


If you've stuck with me all this time, you know that I've been working to finish a bunch of projects by the end of this year.  And, since I was expecting company I was very busy for a week or so before the holiday weekend framing projects, putting the binding on my first quilt, cleaning and organizing the guest bedrooms.  It feels great to have all of that completed and I'm happy to say that I have a few more finished stitched projects hanging on my walls now!  Photos soon! 


The card pictured here is one that I designed for a card swap earlier this fall.  It uses three stamp sets.  The words are from Thank You Kindly (111700) which is one of my favorite Thank you sets.  The frame around the sentiment is Elizabeth (117120) and the Acorn is from Gently Falling (123802) from the Holiday Mini.  I've also used Spice Cake DSP (124003), the Lace Ribbon Border Punch (122362), Crumb Cake seam binding (122332) and the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder (119277). 



No comments:

Post a Comment