Sunday, January 21, 2007

Name That Group!!!

Not just any group, my group of demonstrators!  We are encouraged to name our teams for Stampin' Up!® but I've been having trouble coming up with the "right" name.  I've come up with one possibility but hope that some of you are more creative than I.  So, I'm offering a contest to my customers and downline to name my group!  If you come up with the winning entry then I'll buy you your choice of a $19.95 stamp set!  Just email me your name suggestions by February 15th which is when the contest ends.  I'm hoping one of you will be able to help me! 



Here are some suggestions to get you started:



  1. I'd love a clever name, something that says "Just Do It" but using stamp lingo.


  2. Ideally the name should be able to used as a nickname - so if the team name is "The Pink Ladies" a demonstrator in my group might refer to herself as one of the Ladies.  Hopefully that makes sense.


  3. Some words that I've jotted down that you could incorporate are:  Star, Dream, INKpressions, pINK, INKredible, etc. 


That's it!  Just email me your entry by February 15th and I'll announce the winner on this site once the name is approved by Stampin' Up!  If there are no exact winners in the contest then I'll award the prize to the one who inspires what I actually use.  Or, if I go with my original idea then I'll draw one winner from everyone who emails me with a possible name!  Good luck and thanks for your help! 



No comments:

Post a Comment