Saturday, June 23, 2007

I Did It!!

Img_5503_3 I know that some of you are wondering why I am posting a picture of an empty box on my website.  Well, a few weeks ago I posted a challenge that I had set for myself and by posting it here you know that I was going to complete it!  So, today I did! 



When I started my challenge I had 11 sets in the box and during the course of the challenge I added two hostess sets that I was able to pre-order from the Fall-Winter collection as a demonstrator plus the sets that I had pre-ordered from the preview brochure!  Wow, I put a lot of sets together but now I can and will use them all!  :) 



You may also be noticing the lack of samples posted recently and that's because I've been busy wrapping up the Stampin' Up! Bermuda cruise so thank you to all of you who helped make that possible!  I've also focused my energy on stamping for the Stampin' Up! convention!  I've been asked to present at convention this year and have been stampin' for my presentation!!  Unfortunately I can't post those samples until after convention so check back in August for those.  In the meantime, I'll post some other great samples soon with new colors, new stamps and new accessories!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment