Sunday, June 10, 2007

Other Cruise Photos to share

Panama7Carrie and I really had a great time on this trip!  It was so much fun to see a lot of my stamping friends from all over the country again and for them to meet Carrie!  Here I am with my friend Cindy from Hawaii.  Cindy and I did a couple teleconferences for Stampin' Up! this spring and it was so fun to meet in person and spend some time together on the cruise!  On the last full day of the cruise about 5000 of us, yes you read that correctly, did a walk for breast cancer called On Deck for the Cure and Cindy and I walked together.  The walk was a great cause and it was fun that so many stampers and their guests came out to support it! 



Formal_night_5And, here I am with a bunch of friends from Wisconsin before the second formal night on the cruise. You'll have to come over to stamp with me to see the rest of my vacation photos.  I hope you've enjoyed reading about my travels!  Thank you for making this trip possible!!



No comments:

Post a Comment