Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Holiday Mini is Here!

Holytriptych_3The Holiday Mini Catalog is here and wow, there are some awesome stamp sets and accessories!  I recently did two card swaps and this is one of my favorite swaps!  It uses Holy Triptych and is stamped on Vellum and colored in!  Great job on your card Betty!! 



I've also uploaded a bunch of samples to my Art Gallery (link to the left for future reference).  There are new samples from the Holiday Mini, Displays from a recent demonstrator event I attended and all of the swaps I received at convention!  You can make my album a favorite to get updates when new things are uploaded and to come back and visit often! 



I love swapping and I love to share the swaps I receive with you!  My Art Gallery is a great place to go to find a sample that you can copy to make your own Christmas or Holiday cards, just pick out a sample and email me and we'll figure out what you need to make it so you can place your order!  Better yet, have a live or book party and get some of your supplies for free! 



No comments:

Post a Comment