Sunday, January 17, 2010

Finished Journal

Leadership Journal This is my finished journal that I made for Leadership Conference!  I just love how it turned out!  The paper is Lovely Flowers, it uses the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt, Chocolate Chip epoxy brads and the letters are Chipboard Lots of Letters!


A note about the letters, typically I like to use a sanding block on the edge of journals and chipboard elments.  I started to do this with these initials but the corners are so tiny that I ended up cutting up an emery board and getting into the edges.  Just a tip if you're using these letters like I am.  Of course, you could always smush some craft ink onto the letters and emboss which is really easy but I wanted them in the same Crushed Curry as the paper. 


And did you  notice how I used one of the Sweet Pea Felt circles as the dot above the "J"?  I thought that looked really sweet!  I attached the letters with glue dots but just used dimensionals on the felt and they worked great.  Enjoy!  



No comments:

Post a Comment