Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Simply Adorned Bracelet

SA Bracelet FrontThese two charms are from the new Stampin' Up! Simply Adorned line.  They are the 5/8" Circle and Square Charms.  I took my cues on what to do with them from some charms that Shelli Gardner showed at Leadership this year but customized them to what I wanted them to say and the colors that I used. 


I started with the Cottage Wall designer paper.  You might remember that this was the same DSP that inspired my swaps for Leadership.  Then, I used the Tiny Tags and vintage Vogue stamps to come up with the little designs. 


These little charms are perfect for markers so you can get just a letter or word and not an entire stamp.  I used craft ink almost exclusively for these and then embossed with a mixture of clear and Iridescent Ice embossing powders.  Then I punched the circle out using a 1/2" circle punch and cut the square using my paper trimmer to 1/2" square.  SA Bracelet Back


Don't you just love this little crown?  I have some ideas with that stamp but that's going to have to wait for another day!  Enjoy and come back soon to see the matching necklace. 



No comments:

Post a Comment