Saturday, February 19, 2011

A New Start

IMG_2727 For those of you who follow my stitching pursuits I have to apologize that I haven't posted anything in a long time!  I was working on My Hometown by Carriage House samplings and it was taking forever.  Well, toward the end of 2010 I decided that it needed to just get done!  So, I sat down and over a couple weeks finished it up.  I'll be posting pics once it's in the frame so stay tuned. 


With My Hometown done, I decided to start Frances Eden by Handwork Samplers.  I had seen this great sampler on a few blogs that I read and decided that I needed to add it to my collection.  I am stitching this on Silkweaver Forest Haven using Anchor threads. 


The upper left-hand corner went fairly quickly and then I saw that darn cloud and started having flashbacks of the cloud at the top of And They Sinned.  So, I've started the cloud and am going to finish that next.  Stay tuned for more updates on my progress! 



No comments:

Post a Comment