Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sweet Stitches Journals

Sweet Stitches Journal This is the journal that I ended up making for my downline after I wasn't sure that they would love what I had put together for myself.  This journal is actually the 5x5 Art Journal (108495) so it's a bit smaller than the original plan but I figured it would be good to use for photos and to take to events with them.  


This journal is covered with Sweet Stitches Designer Paper (121781).  I just love how this paper has the look and feel of fabric that you might find at a quilt or fabric store!  


I stamped the letters using the Lovely Letters Alphabet (115030) and then the images around the letters are from the Sale-A-Bration Bliss stamp set (121851) stamped in Regal Rose.  


These journals also gave me a good opportunity to try out the new Beveled Windowpanes (121881) and they are so cute!  They have a slot to thread ribbon through and I used the Victoria Crochet trim (118481) and 1/8" taffeta ribbon in Early Espresso (119959) to attach the frame to the journal.  But, I did notice that the frame slipped around a bit so I added a couple mini glue dots between the frame and the layer of cardstock as a little added insurance.  The best part is that you can hardly tell that the glue dots are there!


Thanks for stopping by!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment