Saturday, January 7, 2012

Done with Over One!

That's right, I'm done with all of the over one on Elizabeth Sheffield, and there was a lot of it!  I was able to finish all the over one for the people and the windows of the house and now all that's left is to finish filling in the house itself.  The windows were all charted for over one and after finishing up the people I was really tempted to just fill it in over two threads so it would go faster but wanted to stay true to the reproduction so I stitched them over one linen thread as the chart called for.  No picture today but check back soon for a finish! 


In the meantime, here is a photo of my completed snowflakes so I can assemble them at our next guild meeting: 


IMG_3441


And, I don't know what happened to the photo I attached of my cute TUSAL jar last time so I'm trying that again...


IMG_3434



1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your biscornu all finished and sweet jar :-).

    ReplyDelete