Saturday, May 12, 2007

Half Moon Cay

Img_4744_3 So, I mentioned that I'd be sharing more photos and facts from the cruise, well here is the view of our ship from Half Moon Cay (pronounced Key) which was our first stop on the cruise.  Carrie and I were supposed to do a snorkling excursion but it was actually too windy that day so the excursion was canceled.  That was OK because I really wanted to just lay on the beach and do nothing.  I didn't exactly do that but we rented a set of snorkel equipment and a floaty mat so Carrie was able to snorkel (and she saw a barracuda and a sting ray plus tons of little fish) while I floated along and enjoyed the warm water and the sun.  It was really a great way to start our vacation together! 



When we arrived on the island the Stampin' Up! executives were waiting to greet us and they gave each person a frisbee with the Panama Canal logo on it.  While we didn't play with ours in the water it was a very cool souvenier to take back home! 



No comments:

Post a Comment