Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Palette o' Prints Journal class

Img_5397_copyCheck out this cute journal that I made using the Palette o' Prints pad that is available only in May!  You can come make one too, just register for my Palette o' Prints On Board Journal class in June - click on my class schedule for more details!  You must register and prepay by May 31st! 



As a part of the class we'll also learn how to make the coordinating ribbon to match the colors included in Palette o' Prints.  We have celery ribbon available to purchase but it's very easy to make ribbon in the other three colors: Rose Red, So Saffron and Almost Amethyst.  I'll teach you how at this class!



Please note that this is a free class, you will just be paying for the ingredients to make the journal!  The hodgepodge hardware set is not included in the class fee but you can get a special deal on it when you register and pre-pay for the class by the end of May!  You can also purchase additional journals to make more than one that day or when you get home.  Ask me about this too!   



Space is limited so email me for more details and to register today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment