Monday, May 14, 2007

The Beginning of the Cruise!

Cruise2007_016I have to go back to the very beginning of our trip.  There is just so much to say, it was an awesome vacation and even better that we were surrounded by 400 of our closest friends (other demonstrators who earned the cruise)!  This is Carrie and I at the cast off party (this was after the lifeboat drill that we did when first boarding the ship). 



Cruise2007_026That night we went to the Pinnacle Grill with all of the Stampers In Stitches who earned the cruise.  Stampers In Stitches is the name of the group of stampers led by one of my uplines Glenda.  We had a great time at dinner and it was a wonderful way to kick off the best vacation of my life! 



Cruise2007_097 The next day we arrived in Half Moon Cay for a very relaxing day at the beach!  After Half Moon Cay Carrie and I went to the Crow's Nest to watch the sun set before dinner.  Here we are in the Crow's Nest - notice the Ribbon Originals used as the lanyard for my name tag?  I thought this was a very cool extra touch.  Stampin' Up! sure does think of all the details!   



I think we're caught up now but I'm sure I'll end up posting a few extra photos at the end as I forget things or get additional photos from friends.  I love that this blog can act as a virtual scrapbook for you to read about our adventures on the cruise, after all, you helped us get there!   



No comments:

Post a Comment