Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sketch Challenge

SIS Layout challengeThis week I participated in a sketch challenge with my upline's group.  This card is Old Olive, Regal Rose and Chocolate Chip, a favorite color combination! 


The background is dry embossed using the Big Shot and Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder.  I cut the cardstock down to 4" x 5 1/4" and ran it through the big shot.  I then adhered it to the card base and added the ribbon. 


The rest of this is new from the Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration brochure!  The greeting is the Whimsical Words set from Sale-A-Bration (this means you can get this set free with an order of $50 in product)!


And, the felt flowers are definitely a new favorite, and definitely very me!  They are the Sweet Pea stitched felt pictured on page 32 of the Occasions mini catalog!  I adhered the flowers using dimensionals.  Super cute and easy! 


IMG_0879 I've also found a great way to store my Sweet Pea stitched felt.  I used an empty tin from some Flower Fusion (IBC page 180) that I had used up and put my sweet pea inside.  Now I can't wait to decorate the outside of the tin!!


Sketch challenge And, here is the original sketch that this card was based on.  If you want to join us, just design your own card, and post a link to it in the comments for this post! 



No comments:

Post a Comment