Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Simply Adorned Charms

SA Charm Front So, on Tuesday you saw the Simply Adorned bracelet charms that I had made, here is a Simply Adorned Rectangle Charm that I did for a necklace.  This charm was also inspired by what was shown on stage at Leadership and I just love how it turned out!  I changed my colors to match the Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper and used Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Orchid Opulance.  The initial is from the Wild West alphabet (IBC p. 152), the word is from Tiny Tags (Occasions Mini p. 28) and the leaves are from Vintage Vogue (Occasions Mini p. 26). 


I stamped everything in Craft ink and embossed with a mixture of about 2/3 Clear and 1/3 Iridescent Ice embossing powders.  I like this mixture because it gives the smooth finish of clear but has just a little bit of sparkle! 


The rhinestone is from the Eggcellent Eggs kit - it has a whole sheet of little rhinestones that are so much fun!  Use your poker tool to pick them off the rhinestone sheet and apply them to your project.  Enjoy! SA Charm Back


All of the new demonstrators who join with me directly during Sale-A-Bration will receive a similar set of inserts for their own charms from me once their first order is placed!  Ask me for more information about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and joining my team of W.O.W. Stampers!!



No comments:

Post a Comment