Saturday, July 7, 2012

An Update on Miss Grace

IMG_0491
I've been able to make a good amount of progress on Grace Bridges this week but am starting that huge house so I'm likely to slow down a bit now.  I started the roof and put some different colors in for the chimneys, one is the gold called for in the conversion and one is a brighter gold.  I'm not sure which I like best yet so I may just finish the roof and work around the house for now until I decide.  She sure is a fun sampler to stitch with many more fun motifs to come! 


If you follow my adventures with my dog Sage, you know that we've been having fun with Agility.  I'll be the first to admit that we have a long way to go before thinking about going to a trial.  But, it's such a good activity for us.  First of all, it wears Sage out both mentally and physically so she's content and good (and so I can actually get some stitching time in).  Also, it's just a lot of fun!!  So, to practice more often and improve our skills I've gotten a few pieces of equipment to practice in the backyard with.  Well, our tunnel arrived and we have had fun playing in it so far.  You'll notice that it's purple, one of my favorite colors.   Go Sage go!!  :D


IMG_0490



5 comments:

  1. Grace looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Both Miss Grace and Sage. Love the purple tunnel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the peacock!!! And my personal opinion is the more gold chimeny. At least in your picture, it stands out more and the other two kind of blend with the roof.
    Sage looks like she's in heaven with joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Grace and fun pics of Miss Sage :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! Who was having more fun? LOL!
    Your Grace is beautiful! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment. Is that Elizabeth Sheffield I see in your banner?? One of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete