So, I've been tagged in a game of Blogger tag by my friend Josee in Canada! Here's a link to her blog in case you'd like to check it out: http://stampingjo.com/.
Part of Blogger tag is to list 7 random facts about yourself so here goes:
- I am a major cheesehead and am sad that Brett Favre is leaving the game of football - thanks for many great years Brett!!
- In elementary school I had the nickname Greenbean for this green one piece outfit that I wore to a party once. Let me tell you, I was one fashionable chick!
- I am a Stampin' Up Demonstrator (which you know if you visit my site regularly) and will be going on my second cruise with SU! in a week! WOO HOO!!!
- Exactly one month ago I moved to Colorado! I've thought about this move for several years and just finally decided to go for it!
- I hope to someday, maybe summer of 2009 climb Long's Peak here Colorado. I'd love to climb a substantial mountain, and it's one of Colorado's "fourteeners"! Right now I'm still getting used to the altitude though!
- I love animals and it's been great taking my sister's dog for walks several times a week - so much more fun than walking by yourself.
- And, last but not least, I love my downline - they are an awesome group of talented, creative and amazing women! We have so much fun when we get together and I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of them again for Convention this summer!
Next, you tag other bloggers, so here you go girls... TAG, YOU'RE IT...
- Diane, my friend and downline: http://www.stampwithdiane.blogspot.com/
- Liz, another friend and downline: http://paperandpaws.blogspot.com/
- Jill, a downline in Florida: http://jillybean.typepad.com/weblog/
- Cammy, a downline in Rhode Island: http://jillybean.typepad.com/weblog/
- Sally, a downline in Indiana: http://sallysstampingbug.blogspot.com/
- Andrea, a stampin' friend from Canada: http://andreawalford.com/
- Kristine, a friend from college: http://k-squared-adventures.blogspot.com/