Thursday, March 27, 2008

What a Difference a Day Makes!

Img_7698_2Wow, what a difference a day makes!  Yesterday it was 75 degrees out here in Colorado and this morning I drove to work in the snow.  Of course, it had all melted by the time I drove home from work tonight!  I hear that is how the weather is like out here and it's kind of fun!



This picture was from a few days ago and is the crocus up in my sister's yard.  She also has daffodils blooming and it's really nice to see flowers and green after a long winter!   



2 comments:

  1. I love this photo - it is always amazing to me that spring's first flowers will pop up their heads through some snow:)
    www.stampwithdesiree.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stampin' up it has great products that don't fall apart.

    ReplyDelete