Monday, March 10, 2008

Candles and Rub-Ons

Candle_2One of the fun ways to use Rub-Ons is on candles!  This is an inexpensive candle that I bought and I just applied the saying (from the Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons).  To do this, I put the rub-on onto the candle and just rubbed it gently with my thumb to warm it up a bit and make it easier to apply.  Supposedly, by doing this the rub-on will release from the paper easier.  Anyway, then I just used my bone folder to apply!  I then added a little of our Taffeta Ribbon for a nice touch.  Of course, in typical Jen style, it still needed something so I made the little flower using the Flower Fusion kit, Pretties Kit and Ice Circle Brads.  You just push the brad into the candle to secrue.  Fun and easy!! 



Here are a few more examples that we made using the cool Sale-A-Bration rub-ons that are available only through March 16th.  Burgundy_candle   



Felt_flower_candle



No comments:

Post a Comment