Friday, March 28, 2008

Free SHIPping while I'm on the SHIP

Carrie_and_jen_at_bon_voyage_part_2



I'm on my way to Bermuda for the Stampin' Up! cruise and want to thank you for making it possible!  Without you I wouldn't be able to take my sister on this trip so I'm pleased to offer you a great customer appreciation sale! 



From now through April 6th, while I'm on the SHIP, you pay no SHIPping and no tax on any order of $60 or more in catalog product!  That's right, for one week only you pay just the price in the catalog!  All you have to do is to email me with a list of the products you want and then mail a check for the total!  Once your check arrives I'll get your order on it's way to you!  I will be on email occasionally so if you don't already have my mailing address, just ask in your email and I'll send it to you so you too can participate in this great sale!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment