Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Rub-Ons for Mugs

Jen_mugHere are two examples of ceramic mugs decorated with Rub-Ons.  They are both made with the Rub-Ons from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  I must say that this has been the most popular item for my customers this Sale-A-Bration!  All of the Rub-Ons available in the Spring-Summer collection are in white and black only.  However, this great set also includes a sheet in Old Olive and Chocolate Chip.  I really hope that this is a sign of things to come because as much as I love Rub-Ons, I love them even more in color!!



Remember that to receive this set of Rub-Ons free from the Sale-A-Bration brochure you must order them by March 16th!  You get a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set or Rub-On set for every $50 in product you purchase so these are absolutely free with your order!!  Carrie_mug



No comments:

Post a Comment