Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Occasions Mini Samples

Occasions_mini_card_3I hope you're enjoying the new Occasions Mini catalog as much as I am!  I just have to say that I absolutely LOVE the card pictured here!  I received it in a swap and just love te way it pulls in these great colors of Sage Shadow, Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip and the new Afternoon Tea Designer Paper!  Did you also notice the Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon and the brad from the new Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware?



I've said it many times before but I'm going to say it again here, Stampin' Up! keeps giving us lots of ways to make our stamping and scrapbooking so easy with all these wonderful coordinated produts!  There are lots of new samples in my art gallery so be sure to go check them out!  Enjoy the samples and remember that the Occasions Mini is only available through May!   



1 comment: