Friday, February 4, 2011

Sew Sweet Journal

Sew Sweet Journal This is the Journal that I made for Leadership this year.  I had intended to make these for myself and my downline who went but it's a little busy so while I love it I wasn't positive that they would.  Come back tomorrow to see what I ended up making for them to use during the event.  


I usually  make these journals for Stampin' Up! events and this time I wanted a journal that could also serve as a craft journal so I wanted a very tactile 3-D look.  I ended up using the Scallop Square die (115950) to cut squares of the Sweet Stitches fabric (121818) with the Big Shot and adhered them with our Mulitpurpose glue, aka "Green Glue" (110755).  


Then I used the Buttons stamp from the Sew Sweet stamp set (121933) to create a centerpiece for the journal.  You'll also see the Sweet Stitches Designer Buttons (122302), Melon Mambo pompom trim (123322) and the Sweet Stitches Fabric Designer Brads (121880) used here.  I don't know about you but I love the way it turned out!  Thanks for stopping by!  



No comments:

Post a Comment