Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stampin' Up! Rag Quilt Fabric Bag

Fabric Bag Whoa, stop the presses, this is super cute!  This is a Rag Quilt bag given to me by one of my uplines at the recent Stampin' Up! Leadership conference.  Isn't it stinkin' cute??  Do you remember seeing this bag in the picture of my kitchen island turned sewing area?  I was so inspired that I decided to make one myself!


This bag is made with the super cute Sweet Stitches Fabric (121818), the Scallop Square Die (115950) and the Big Shot (113439).   My upline made a bunch of these bags so she used a different fabric for the lining, you could do that or you could make the inside of the bag match the outside.  It's your preference.


Oh, and one thing I was super excited about was that it matched the journal that I had created for the event.  Come back tomorrow to see that!  Thanks for stopping by!  



No comments:

Post a Comment