Thursday, December 22, 2011

Stocking Card

IMG_3430I love this card!  I designed this for a swap that I participated in with my home group of demonstrators back in September.  I know, I'm a bad blogger for waiting so long to post this, oops!  This card is made by using a 6 x 12" piece of cardstock folded in half and then running it through the Holiday Stocking die (124098).  if you place the fold just below the top of the stocking in the die then you get a card that can be folded open instead of having to write on the back.  I embossed the front of the stocking with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder (120175) and added a mini jingle bell (124116) as a finishing touch.  Enjoy!


Don't forget that your last day to order items from the Holiday Mini Catalog is January 3 so don't miss out!



No comments:

Post a Comment