Sunday, May 20, 2007

Home from Canada!

Wow, I had an awesome time last weekend up in Ottawa, Canada!  My friend Josee asked me to be the guest speaker at her Stampin' Girls convention - an event she held for her downline.  I spoke at both her Friday night Leaders event and at the general session the following day.  There were so many talented and friendly demonstrators there and I enjoyed meeting them and making some new friends!  I'm looking forward to a reunion with the girls who will be attending the Stampin' Up! convention in July! 



I was also very lucky to meet Vicki Garrett who was the guest artist for the weekend.  Vicki has some amazing artwork and ideas!  She demonstrated two techniques using watercoloring, one with the Stampin' Write markers and the other with the watercolor crayons.  She's posted the tutorials for both of these techniques on her blog and I highly recommend that you check out her artwork and samples!  Thank you Vicki for sharing with us - you are an amazing artist! 



1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwww gosh Jen!!! Thanks for the sweet review!!!! I know that I also learned SO much from you that I can apply to my business. Anyone would be blessed to have you as their leader. You inspired me to get out there and work toward that trip to Hawaii!!!! See you there!!!!!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete