Saturday, May 26, 2007

Waterfall Cards

Img_5419_copyLast Monday at the demonstrator gathering we held at my house for my downline, one of the projects we stamped was this waterfall card.  Waterfall cards are so much fun!  The confetti white squares flip to reveal the full image below when you pull on the tab with the ribbon. 



Img_5420_copy Once you pull the tab all the way out you see just the last image and the greeting underneath! 



When I was on the Stampin' Up! cruise I saw another demonstrator who had made a waterfall scrapbook page as a way to showcase a bunch of photos of one event without having to have a ton of pages on that event.  I am planning on having that be one of our projects in my scrapbook club that will be starting in July!  So girls, you have that to look forward to!  Speaking of cruise, watch for more photos to be posted this week on my virtual scrapbook!   



No comments:

Post a Comment