Sunday, May 27, 2007

Stampin' on a Boat!

Img_5184Yes, we did stamp on the Stampin' Up! cruise and here's proof.  This is me at my stampin' table with two of my sidelines, Laura and Bobbi and three other ladies that we stamped with that morning. 



Img_5181The night before stampin' day I returned to my room after dinner to find a beautiful package which included a new stamp set (Flowers & Flourishes to be included in the Fall-Winter collection starting in July), inkpads, a new wheel and other stampin' goodies.  We used this to make three great projects two of which included some new designer papers! 



One of the very cool things that Stampin' Up! did was to include the large ribbon from the Seaside Ribbon Originals on everything they gave us - this is even what our nametag lanyards were made of!   



No comments:

Post a Comment