Friday, May 11, 2012

Mary Updates

IMG_0385


As you can see, I've made some progress on Mary Roe.  I hope to be able to get the rest of the flowery vine done soon so I will only have the bottom half left.  I sure am loving stitching this sampler, I've just been too busy lately to find much time to sit and work on it!


Additionally, I finished the finishing on my Mary Little pincushions which is just in time since one of them is going to be my exchange item for our sampler guild's pincushion exchange tomorrow.  It turned out cute with some ric rac around the outside.  I forgot to take a picture but will do that soon!  



4 comments:

  1. Mary it gorgeous! Good for you for finishing up the Mary Little pincushions too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Jen! You're making great progress - You'll be done in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary is looking most beautiful.
    I bet the pincushions turned out cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, you are going to be finished in no time!!!!

    ReplyDelete